UFR 4-18 References
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Flow and heat transfer in a pin-fin array
Underlying Flow Regime 4-18
List references describing in detail the relevant measurements, turbulence models, numerical methods, CFD results etc.
- F.E. Ames and L. A. Dvorak (2006). Turbulent Transport in Pin-Fin Arrays: Experimental Data and Predictions. ASME J. of Turbomachinery, Vol. 128, pp. 71-81.
- F.E. Ames and L. A. Dvorak (2006). The Influence of Reynolds Number and row Position on Surface Pressure Distributiions in Staggered Pin Fin Arrays. Proc. GT2006 ASME Turbo Expo 2006: Power for Land, Sea and Air, May 8-11, Barcelona, Spain.
- F. E. Ames, L. A. Dvorak and L. J. Morrow (2005). Turbulent Augmentation of Internal Convection Over Pins in Staggered Pin-Fin Arrays. ASME J. of Turbomachinery, Vol. 127, pp. 183-190.
- F. E. Ames, C. A. Nordquist and L. A. Klennert (2007). Endwall heat transfer measurements in a staggered pin-fin array with an adiabatic pin. Proc. GT2007 ASME Turbo Expo 2007: Power for Land, Sea and Air, May 14-17, Montreal, Canada
- L. A. Dvorak (2004). Turbulent Augmentation of Heat Transfer off Pin and Endwall Surfaces in a Staggered Pin Fin Array. Master of Science Thesis, the University of North Dakota, December, 2004.
- C. A. Nordquist (2006). Pin Fin End Wall Heat Transfer Distributioin with an Adiabatic Pin Acquired using an Infrared Camera. Master of Science Thesis, the University of North Dakota, June, 2006.
Contributed by: Sofiane Benhamadouche — EDF
© copyright ERCOFTAC 2021