UFR 4-18 References
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Flow and heat transfer in a pin-fin array
Underlying Flow Regime 4-18
- I. Afgan, Y. Kahil, S. Benhamadouche and P. Sagaut (2011). Large Eddy Simulation of the flow around single and side-by-side cylinders at subcritical Reynolds numbers. Physics of Fluids, Vol. 23, 075101.
- I. Afgan, C. Moulinec, R. Prosser, and D. Laurence (2007). Large eddy simulation of turbulent flow for wall mounted cantilever cylinders of aspect ratio 6 and 10. Int. J. Heat Fluid Flow 28, 561.
- F.E. Ames and L. A. Dvorak (2006a). Turbulent Transport in Pin-Fin Arrays: Experimental Data and Predictions. ASME J. of Turbomachinery, Vol. 128, pp. 71-81.
- F.E. Ames and L. A. Dvorak (2006b). The Influence of Reynolds Number and row Position on Surface Pressure Distributiions in Staggered Pin Fin Arrays. Proc. GT2006 ASME Turbo Expo 2006: Power for Land, Sea and Air, May 8-11, Barcelona, Spain.
- F. E. Ames, L. A. Dvorak and L. J. Morrow (2005). Turbulent Augmentation of Internal Convection Over Pins in Staggered Pin-Fin Arrays. ASME J. of Turbomachinery, Vol. 127, pp. 183-190.
- F. E. Ames, C. A. Nordquist and L. A. Klennert (2007). Endwall heat transfer measurements in a staggered pin-fin array with an adiabatic pin. Proc. GT2007 ASME Turbo Expo 2007: Power for Land, Sea and Air, May 14-17, Montreal, Canada
- F. Archambeau, N. Mechitoua and M. Sakiz. Code Saturne: A Finite Volume Code for the Computation of Turbulent Incompressible Flows - Industrial Applications. Int. J. Finite Vol., 1(1), 2004.
- S. Benhamadouche. Large eddy simulation with the unstructured collocated arrangement. Ph.D. thesis, The University of Manchester, TH28140, 2006.
- S. Benhamadouche, I. Afgan, F. Dehoux, R. Manceau (2012). Unsteady RANS and Large Eddy Simulation of the flow and heat transfer in a wall bounded pin matrix, Turbulence, Heat and Mass Transfer 7, Edts. Begell House inc., 24-27 September, Palermo, Italy. (to be published in Flow Turbulence and Combustion)
- F. Dehoux, Y. Lecocq, S. Benhamadouche, R. Manceau and L.-E. Brizzi (2012). Algebraic modeling of the turbulent heat fluxes using the elliptic blending approach - application to forced and mixed convection regimes. Flow, Turbulence and Combustion, Vol. 88, pp 77-100, 2012.
- G. Delibra, D. Borello, K. Hanjalic and F. Rispoli (2009). URANS of flow and end-wall heat transfer in a pinned passage relevant to gas-turbine blade cooling. Int. J. Heat and Fluid Flow, Vol. 30, pp 549-560.
- G. Delibra, D. Borello, K. Hanjalic and F. Rispoli (2008). LES of flow and heat transfer in a channel with a staggered cylindrical pin matrix. In: Armenio, V., Geurts B., Fröhlich, J., (Eds.), Direct and Large-Eddy Simulation VII – Proc. 7th Inter. ERCOFTAC Workshop on Direct and Large-Eddy Simulation