Difference between revisions of "Silver:Library Intro"
Revision as of 17:38, 31 March 2009
The Library area is that part of the Wiki where new submissions or modifications to existing Silver content is done. Access to this part of the Wiki is restricted to registered Wiki users within the Submitters group.
This page provides information on how new content can be contributed. It also contains links to the templates for editors to use for setting up new articles.
Information for Contributors
The procedure for adding new content is as follows:
- Email the ERCOFTAC Editorial Board with a request
for adding a new AC or UFR or modification of an existing one. This should contain:
- The Test case considered
- The list of authors
- Is the test case considered in the AC or UFR category?
- Is it a new AC or UFR or a modification of an existing one?
- Abstract describing briefly the contents of the new AC or UFR or which parts of an existing one are modified or extended
- ERCOFTAC will reply with an email that either approves or declines the request. If successful, the reply will contain:
- A link to the terms and conditions that authors must agree to when contributing new content.
- The authors must confirm their acceptance of the Terms and Conditions by email to the ERCOFTAC team.
- The ERCOFTAC team will then grant access to the pages.
- A link to the location in the Wiki where the new article is stored is provided in the email
Information for Editors
The QNET Wiki Editorial team have a home page located here. They can information on the article page Templates, pages for creating new articles etc there.
Information for Reviewers
- The review must submit the template document in PDF format to the ERCOFTAC Editorial team